- Practitioners currently teaching Chinese as a mother tongue or second language at Kindergarten, Pre-schools, International schools or giving Private tuition.
- Practitioners who plan to adopt and apply more effective pedagogy in their teaching.
This programme also provides a progression path for graduates of SCCIOB's Diploma in Professional Chinese Teaching/ Diploma holders of Professional Chinese Teaching in their academic pursuit.
- At least a pass in "O" Level Chinese (as 2nd language for Singaporean) (OR equivalent for Non-Singaporean)
- Preferably a Diploma holder in Professional Chinese Teaching or equivalent
- Preferably 3 years teaching experience or equivalent.
The programme adopts a systematic and practical approach that would enhance your teaching outcome.
Chinese Grammar and Rhetoric
Theories and Practice of Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language
Curriculum Design and Development
Introduction to Chinese Culture
Appreciation and Analysis of selected Classic Chinese Literature
Assessment & Certificate
Participants who have fulfilled 75% attendance for each module, passed the examinations of every module and met other module assessment requirements will receive the "Advanced Diplomia in Professional Chinese Teaching" by SCCIOB.
Full Course Fee
Nett Fee inc. GST
Insurance Fee (per calendar yr), inc. GST
Registration Fee, inc. GST
Tel: 6334 1080
111 North Bridge Road
Download Enrolment form here
SCCIOB reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course, change the trainer and venue due to unforeseen circumstances.