WSQ Manage Service Operations
(Conducted in English / Mandarin)
Total Training Hours: 24
6, 13 & 20 Jan 2019
(Every Sunday, 9am to 6pm)
2, 9 & 16 March 2019
(Every Saturday, 9am to 6pm)
This workshop is designed to address two main areas: Manage Operations for Service and Manage Service Performance. The former encompasses knowledge in the effective management of resources, together with the use of organisational guidelines to manage service operations. The later teaches application skills in managing service quality and customer satisfaction.
Content / Structure
- Recognise resources required for service operations in accordance to the organisation’s service operations plan.
- Implement service operations to achieve service excellence
- Resolve performance issues and monitor feedback from customers and team
- Recognise the importance of organisation’s service standards in attaining service excellence
- Assess gaps between actual service performance and organisation’s service standards
- Communicate and monitor service performance levels
Assessment & Certificate
Upon successful completion, participant will receive a SSG Statement of Attainment..
|Who Should Attend
|Call Centre Supervisors, Crew/Section/Team Leaders, Assistant Store Managers, Supervisors, Service Team Leaders who are keen to raise service standards and enhance career progression opportunities.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Full Course Fee
Full Course Fee with 7% GST
Nett Course Fee
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after SSG grant
|Additional Funding if eligible under Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy
|Additional Funding if eligible under Workfare Training Support (WTS)*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from WTS
Course fee can be made using SkillsFuture Credit.
For more information on the various funding, please click here.
Tel: 6505 3896
Hp: 9199 8187 (Joyce)
Email: Joel@scciob.edu.sg / firstname.lastname@example.org
111 North Bridge Road
Peninsula Plaza, Singapore 179098
Download Enrolment form here
SCCIOB reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course, change the trainer and venue due to unforeseen circumstances.