This two-day workshop teaches knowledge and application skills necessary to develop a manpower resource plan and optimise the use of workforce in a service environment. Learners will be able to evaluate the performance of the team and communicate manpower plans and changes to the workforce.
Content / Structure
Develop manpower resource plan in line with organisation’s vision, mission, values and service operations plan
- Plan manpower resource required to support the service operations plan of the organisation
- Align manpower resource plan to the organisation’s vision, mission, values and service operations plan
Evaluate performance of team in line with service operations plan
- Establish criteria to evaluate performance
- Gather feedback and data on team performance
- Identify areas of improvement for team performance
Optimise manpower resources for service excellence
- Employ techniques to equip staff to perform different tasks within the service value chain according to organisational service standards
- Re-design jobs to enhance productivity
- Incorporate flexible schemes to handle variations in customer traffic
Communicate manpower plans and changes to team
- Conduct team meetings to share the changes in job scope
- Explain the rationale behind manpower changes
- Reinforce how manpower changes will help the organisation achieve service excellence
Assessment & Certificate
Upon successful completion, participant will receive a SSG Statement of Attainment..
|Who Should Attend
|This course is suitable for Customer Experience Managers, Store/Branch Managers, Heads of Department, and Outlet Managers, who are keen to raise the company's service standards and enhance career progression opportunities.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Full Course Fee
Full Course Fee with 7% GST
Nett Course Fee
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after SSG grant
|Additional Funding if eligible under Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy
Course fee can be made using SkillsFuture Credit.
For more information on the various funding, please click here.
Tel: 6334 1080
111 North Bridge Road
Peninsula Plaza, Singapore 179098
Download Enrolment form here
SCCIOB reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course, change the trainer and venue due to unforeseen circumstances.