This course is about managing personal effectiveness. Leaders need to constantly take stock of themselves in terms of their capabilities, and be committed to self-development to capitalize on their strengths and address their weaknesses. This is important for leaders to have the skills to manage teams that can contribute significantly to the organisation as well as playing a good role model.
Content / Structure
- Communicate effectively and delegate responsibilities and duties to team leaders using a variety of communication techniques and behaviour
- Seek feedback from team leaders to enhance team cohesion and ensure common understanding of goals and requirements
- Role model effective communication techniques and behaviour that demonstrate the organisation’s value and ethics
- Influence decision-making and contribute to the development of implementation plans to support the strategic priorities and direction of the organisation
- Evaluate current and future requirements of own work role in relation to organisational strategies and plans
Assessment & Certificate
Written assignment and oral questioning form part of the assessment requirements. Upon successful completion, participant will receive a WSQ Statement of Attainment.
|Who Should Attend
|This course is suitable for Managers, Departmental Heads and those who are being groomed to hold leadership position in the company.
8 & 15 September 2017
Every Friday 9am - 6pm
*Terms and conditions apply.
Full Course Fee
Full Course Fee (w/ GST)
Nett Course Fee
7% GST on full course fee
Total Nett Course Fee Payable, including GST
|Additional funding if eligible under Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from ETSS
|Additional funding if eligible under Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy
|Additional funding if eligible under Workfare Training Support (WTS)*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from WTS
Course fee can be made using SkillsFuture Credit.
For more information on the various funding, please click here.
Tel: 6334 1080
111 North Bridge Road
Peninsula Plaza #06-05/06
Download Enrolment form here
SCCIOB reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course, change the trainer and venue due to unforeseen circumstances