WSQ Develop Self
(Conducted in English / Mandarin)
Total Training Hours: 16
12, 19 & 26 September 2018
Every Wednesday, 9am - 6pm
17, 24 & 31 August 2018
Every Friday, 9am - 6pm
This unit addresses the skills and knowledge required to model personal effectiveness as a team leader. It covers effective communication, leadership in decision making and developing and maintaining professional competence.
Content / Structure
- Communicate ideas and information to employees and colleagues effectively
Lead team decision making
- Solve problems to achieve optimal results in business units
Develop and maintain professional competence
- Organisational policies and procedures which provide clarification or assistance in relation to the identification of professional competence requirements.
- Relevant professional or industry codes of practice and standards
- Understand professional requirements and ways of pursuing professional development opportunities
Assessment & Certificate
Written assessment and oral presentation form part of the assessment requirements. Upon successful completion, participant will receive a WSQ Statement of Attainment..
|Who Should Attend
|This course is suitable for Supervisors, Team Leaders and Assistant Managers or anyone who is keen to raise personal effectiveness as a team leader.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Full Course Fee
Full Course Fee (w/ GST)
Nett Course Fee
7% GST on full course fee
Total Nett Course Fee Payable, including GST
|Additional funding if eligible under Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from ETSS
|Additional funding if eligible under Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy
|Additional funding if eligible under Workfare Training Support (WTS)*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from WTS
Course fee can be made using SkillsFuture Credit.
For more information on the various funding, please click here.
Tel: 6334 1080
111 North Bridge Road
Peninsula Plaza #06-05/06
Download Enrolment form here
SCCIOB reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course, change the trainer and venue due to unforeseen circumstances.