WSQ Develop Self
(Conducted in English / Mandarin)
Total Training Hours: 24
12, 19 & 26 September 2019
Every Thursday, 9am - 6pm
17, 24 & 31 August 2019
Every Saturday, 9am - 6pm
This unit addresses the skills and knowledge required to model personal effectiveness as a team leader. It covers effective communication, leadership in decision making and developing and maintaining professional competence.
Content / Structure
- Communicate ideas and information to employees and colleagues effectively
Lead team decision making
- Solve problems to achieve optimal results in business units
Develop and maintain professional competence
- Organisational policies and procedures which provide clarification or assistance in relation to the identification of professional competence requirements.
- Relevant professional or industry codes of practice and standards
- Understand professional requirements and ways of pursuing professional development opportunities
Assessment & Certificate
Written assessment and oral presentation form part of the assessment requirements. Upon successful completion, participant will receive a WSQ Statement of Attainment..
|Who Should Attend
|This course is suitable for Supervisors, Team Leaders and Assistant Managers or anyone who is keen to raise personal effectiveness as a team leader.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Full Course Fee
Full Course Fee (w/ GST)
|If eligible under 50% capped at $15/hour for Singaporeans over 40 and above & Singapore PR over 21*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after funding from 50% capped at $15/hour
|If eligible under Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after funding from Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy
|If eligible under Workfare Training Support (WTS)*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after funding from WTS
Course fee can be made using SkillsFuture Credit.
For more information on the various funding, please click here.
Tel: 6334 1080
111 North Bridge Road
Peninsula Plaza #06-05/06
Download Enrolment form here
SCCIOB reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course, change the trainer and venue due to unforeseen circumstances.