WSQ Support Team
(Conducted in English / Mandarin)
Total Training Hours: 16
22 & 29 June 2018
Every Friday, 9am - 6pm
17 & 24 May 2018
Every Thursday, 9am - 6pm
This unit addresses the skills and knowledge required to support and lead a team. It covers conducting team planning activities, demonstrating organisation values and building support and commitment within the team.
Content / Structure
Conduct team planning activities
- The relationship between high level strategy and the development and implementation of team plans and processes
- Individual role and team member roles and accountability for contributing to team planning activities
Demonstrate organisational values
- Procedures and standards for demonstrating organisational values
- Individual role and accountability for modelling organisational values
Build support and commitment within the team
- Methods for managing employees and providing feedback
- Facilitation methods for engaging employees and colleagues
Assessment & Certificate
Case study and written assessment form part of the assessment requirements. Upon successful completion, participant will receive a WSQ Statement of Attainment..
|Who Should Attend
|This course is suitable for Supervisors, Team Leaders and Assistant Managers or anyone who is keen to raise personal effectiveness as a team leader.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Full Course Fee
Full Course Fee (w/ GST)
|SSG funding if eligible under Singaporean 40 and above & PR over 21 years old*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after SSG funding
|SSG funding if eligible under Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after SSG funding from Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy
|SSG funding if eligible under Workfare Training Support (WTS)*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after SSG funding from WTS
Course fee can be made using SkillsFuture Credit.
For more information on the various funding, please click here.
Tel: 6334 1080
111 North Bridge Road
Peninsula Plaza #06-05/06
Download Enrolment form here
SCCIOB reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course, change the trainer and venue due to unforeseen circumstances.