WSQ Build Team Relationships
(Conducted in English / Mandarin)
Total Training Hours: 16
21 & 28 August 2018
Every Tuesday, 9am - 6pm
24 & 31 July 2018
Every Tuesday, 9am-6pm
This unit addresses the skills and knowledge required to build strong and productive work relationships in teams. It covers participation in networks, developing team cohesiveness and resolving conflict.
Content / Structure
Participate in networks
- Individual role and team member roles for participating in networks
- How to share information in the organisation
- Communication techniques and channels relevant for disseminating information regarding team activities, services and products
Develop team cohesiveness
- Facilitation methods for encouraging team member participation in arrange of activities
- Individual role and team member roles and accountability for participating in team building activities
Resolve conflict within the team
- Negotiation techniques
- Managing conflict and facilitation methods for affected parties
Assessment & Certificate
Case study and presentation form part of the assessment requirements. Upon successful completion, participant will receive a WSQ Statement of Attainment.
|Who Should Attend
|This course is suitable for Supervisors, Team Leaders and Assistant Managers or anyone who is keen to raise personal effectiveness as a team leader.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Full Course Fee
Full Course Fee (w/ GST)
Nett Course Fee
7% GST on full course fee
Total Nett Course Fee Payable, including GST
|Additional funding if eligible under Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from ETSS
|Additional funding if eligible under Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy
|Additional funding if eligible under Workfare Training Support (WTS)*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from WTS
Course fee can be made using SkillsFuture Credit.
For more information on the various funding, please click here.
Tel: 6334 1080
111 North Bridge Road
Peninsula Plaza #06-05/06
Download Enrolment form here
SCCIOB reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course, change the trainer and venue due to unforeseen circumstances.