Practical Import/Export Documentation and Letter of Credit
In this course, learn to apply requirements for preparation of shipping documents associated with import and export of goods
- Interpret the documentation and procedures required by International Commercial Terms (INCOTERMS), International Air Transport Association (IATA), and International Federation of Freight Forwarders Association (FIATA).
- Review documentation and procedures required under Letter of Credit (LC), Free-Trade Zone (FTZ), licensed warehouses, and bonded warehouses.
- Facilitate the preparation of LC checklists, ensuring all necessary documentation is addressed.
- Check and rectify errors and discrepancies between checklists and documentation to ensure compliance with international trade
- Apply analysis on INCOTERMS to determine the cost, risk, customs clearance, and goods and services taxes required for international trade compliance
- Understand the TradeNet administration process and requirements to effectively facilitate the declaration of correct permit types
Professionals, Managers and Executives (PMEs) or team leader from the logistics and related sectors in supply chain, shipping, transportation and storage, freight, cargo, warehouse and procurement.
1) Age 21 years or above and have at least 2 years of work experience in team leader or executive position.
2) Able to speak, listen, read and write English at a proficiency level not lower than the Employability Skills WSQ Level 3 WPL (Comprehensive) and WPN.
Medium of Instruction:
Assessment and Certification
Participants who fulfill at least 75% attendance for the whole course will be awarded the Statement of Attainment.
4th & 5th December 2023 (English)
9.00am to 5.30pm (Monday & Tuesday)
Mode of Delivery:Classroom Learning
Please call 63341080 for more information
Mode of Delivery:TBA
Total Training Hours: 15 hours (2 days)
Enrolment Closing Date: 7 working days before course commencement
|Category||Singapore Citizens & Permanent Residents||Employer-sponsored and Self-sponsored Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above||SME-sponsored Local Employees (i.e Singapore Citizen & Permanent Residents)|
|Funding Source||SkillsFuture Funding (Baseline)||SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy||SkillsFuture Enhanced Training Support for SMEs|
|Total Nett Fee||$225.00||$135.00||$135.00|
|Total Fee Payable to SCCIOB||$261.00||$171.00||$171.00|
Prices shown are not inclusive of application fee and/or any other additional fees that may be stipulated.
UTAP - Get up to 50% Nett Course Fee support as an NTUC Member!
|In-Classroom Training||Synchronous e-learning|
|Course Support Period||12-06-2023 - 11-06-2025|
SCCIOB caters to the learning and development needs of a wide variety of corporate staff, including government officials, industry/company leaders & senior managers, working professionals and executives.Sign Up Today