Advanced International Trade and Letter of Credit
In this course, learn to analyse preparation processes of shipping documents associated with import and export of goods.
- Apply INCOTERMS, IATA, and FIATA standards to international shipping transport documents and assess cargo documentation process effectiveness.
- Implement international trade transactions, taking into account the types of letters of credit, cost of air and sea freight according to transportation terms and suitable terms of sales between global buyers and sellers.
- Understand the roles of customs and basic export procedures, and apply this knowledge to declare permits, duties, and taxes on imported goods accurately based on different requirements
- Prepare and organise transport documents for international shipping and cargo insurance processing
- Recommend suitable export packing and packaging labelling for international transportation and containerisation
- Deploy work procedures in accordance to international safety guidelines when preparing transport documents for international shipping
Professionals, Managers and Executives (PMEs) or team leader from the logistics and related sectors in supply chain, shipping, transportation and storage, freight, cargo, warehouse and procurement.
- Age 21 years or above and have at least 2 years of work experience in team leader or executive position.
- Able to speak, listen, read and write English at a proficiency level not lower than the Employability Skills WSQ Level 4 WPL (Comprehensive) and WPN.
Medium of Instruction:
Assessment and Certification
Participants who fulfill at least 75% attendance for the whole course will be awarded the Statement of Attainment.
16th & 17th November 2023 (English)
9.00am to 5.30pm (Thursday & Friday)
Mode of Delivery:Classroom Learning
Please call 63341080 for more information
Mode of Delivery:TBA
Total Training Hours: 15 hours (2 days)
Enrolment Closing Date: 7 working days before course commencement
|Category||Singapore Citizens & Permanent Residents||Employer-sponsored and Self-sponsored Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above||SME-sponsored Local Employees (i.e Singapore Citizen & Permanent Residents)|
|Funding Source||SkillsFuture Funding (Baseline)||SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy||SkillsFuture Enhanced Training Support for SMEs|
|Total Nett Fee||$210.00||$126.00||$126.00|
|Total Fee Payable to SCCIOB||$243.60||$159.60||$159.60|
Prices shown are not inclusive of application fee and/or any other additional fees that may be stipulated.
UTAP - Get up to 50% Nett Course Fee support as an NTUC Member!
|In-Classroom Training||Synchronous e-learning|
|Course Support Period||14-06-2023 - 13-06-2025|
SCCIOB caters to the learning and development needs of a wide variety of corporate staff, including government officials, industry/company leaders & senior managers, working professionals and executives.Sign Up Today