WSQ Advanced Certificate in Team Leadership
For leaders wanting to refine their strategic skills, the WSQ Advanced Certificate enhances leadership ability by addressing purpose, process and passion.
- Acquire the skills and knowledge to model personal effectiveness as a team leader and enhance your professional competence.
- Learn how to support and lead a team by examining how to conduct team planning activities, demonstrate organisation values and build support and commitment within the team.
- Build strong and productive work relationships in your work teams and learn how to develop team cohesiveness and resolve conflicts.
- Implement change processes within a workgroup confidently by equipping yourself with the fundamental skills in identifying opportunities for innovation, implementation of changes to work practices and continuous improvement processes.
- Work effectively in the area of developing your team members’ skills. This module covers on how to identify skill development needs and motivate employees to develop their skills.
- Achieve results within your area of responsibility. It covers interpreting and implementing plans, establishing performance contracts and monitoring team performance.
Implement change processes within a workgroup. Identify opportunities for innovation, implement changes to work practices and continuous improvement of processes.
No DateLearn more
Work effectively in the area of developing team members’ skills. Covers identifying skill development needs, addressing skill needs and motivating employees to develop their skills.
Support Achievement of Results
Achieve results within a limited area of responsibility. Covers interpreting and implementing plans, establishing performance contracts and monitoring team performance.
Support and lead a team. Conduct team planning activities, demonstrate organisation values and build support & commitment within the team.
Addresses the skills and knowledge required to model personal effectiveness as a team leader. It covers effective communication, leadership in decision making and developing and maintaining professional competence.
Build Team Relationships
Build strong and productive work relationships in teams. Covering participation in networks, developing team cohesiveness and resolving conflict.
SCCIOB caters to the learning and development needs of a wide variety of corporate staff, including government officials, industry/company leaders & senior managers, working professionals and executives.Sign Up Today