WSQ Diploma in Retail (Marketing)
Optimise the marketing activities of an organisation through identifying consumers’ behaviours and analysing competitor activities to identify business opportunities locally and globally
The WSQ Diploma in Retail (Marketing) aims to hone the skills of those working or intending to delve into Marketing in the Retail Sector.
Finding the right marketing mix can lead to profitable growth and a higher return on investment. As the retail industry takes a more customer-oriented approach towards marketing, there is a greater demand for those with the relevant skills.
Pick up and develop the skills to manage the marketing needs of a retail organisation and engage customers more effectively, covering the process of engaging, connecting and retaining customers, both online and offline.
Upon completion of the course, the learners will be able to
- Analyse market trends and industry developments to identify new business opportunities
- Develop brand campaign management strategies for effective communication to targeted markets
- Manage and evaluate various marketing strategies to improve marketing effectiveness and return on investment (ROI)
- Resolve conflicts when they arise among different parties.
Course Participant Requirements
- Age 21 years or above and have at least 2 years of work experience in supervisory or leadership position.
- Able to speak, listen, read and write English at a proficiency level not lower than the Employability Skills WSQ Level 5 WPL (Comprehensive) and WPN.
- Possess WSQ Advance Certificate in Retail Operations, WSQ Advance Certificate in Service Leadership, WSQ Advance Certificate in Leadership and People Management (LPM)
- For applicants above 69 years old, he/she has to be
- Employed in the related industries together with a company recommendation letter.
- Physically fit enough to manage the job requirements of the Retail or relevant industries
- All course modules must be completed in sequence
- Course materials for e-learning based classes will be digital only
- Course Fee before Funding, subject to 8% GST - $5,292.00
|Course Support Period||8 Feb 2021 to 30 Dec 2024||-|
Market Trend Analysis
Devise the framework, manage and conduct the situational analysis process to uncover market trends and industry developments to identify new opportunities and potential threats
No DateLearn more
Brand Campaign Management
Develop strategies to evaluate brand campaign effectiveness and analyse data to provide recommendations for improvements to future brand campaigns
Communications Channel Management
Devise frameworks for selection of distribution channels, select the distribution channels and evaluate the effectiveness of such channels
Social Media Management
Leverage various social networking platforms to deliver the organisation's value propositions as well as contextual and targeted messaging based on real-time customer insights to engage in two-way communication with prospects and customers
Promote organisation’s products and services through creating quality, customer-centric content for blogs, podcasts, videos, eBooks, newsletters, whitepapers, SEO, physical products, social media marketing, and other forms of content marketing to attract customers through the different stages of the purchase funnel
Mobile Apps Marketing
Employ interactive mobile apps as a marketing resource for 'anytime' and 'anywhere' customer acquisition, engagement, loyalty and lead conversion
Build consensus, maintain the best interests of the organisation and utilise knowledge of conflict management techniques to diffuse tensions and achieve resolutions effectively
SCCIOB caters to the learning and development needs of a wide variety of corporate staff, including government officials, industry/company leaders & senior managers, working professionals and executives.Sign Up Today