Identifying event scopes, objectives and requirements to develop detailed project plans through the executing process in event initiation, event planning, event implementation, and event control, completion and review.
- Develop realistic project plans based on assessment of project objectives, scope and potential interdependencies with other projects
- Implement appropriate methodologies and tools to achieve desired outcomes effectively
- Pre-empt risks to success of projects and develop plans to mitigate them
- Set up timely touchpoints to engage internal and external stakeholders that impact or are impacted by the project processes and outcomes
- Allocate resources to different parts of the projects based on an assessment of project priorities
- Coordinate the completion of project deliverables within agreed cost, timescale and resources
Lessons are conducted in a structured yet pragmatic manner as lectures are blended with group discussions, role-plays and individual assessments. The group discussions give participants the opportunities to share their experience while role-playing helps the practice and application of concepts and approaches learned through the course.
- Develop detailed project plans to provide team direction on obtaining resources (human resources, physical and technical resources, financial resources, time allocation), acquiring financing (from internal stakeholders, external suppliers, financial institutions) and identifying potential risks.
- Manage respective stakeholders, financial budgets and handling of project risks to facilitate smooth execution of project plans
- Fulfil the project completion by delivering the required outcomes according to the agreed resources
- Event, Project, Venue Operations Manager / Assistant Manager, Supervisor, Team Lead in planning, organising and implementing events.
- PMEs who have the relevant work experience within the sector or from other related industries or sectors wanting to enhance their skills and knowledge pertaining to the BTMICE venue management and operations
- Career switchers with managerial or leadership experience, or individuals in other related industries or sectors (List 1) wanting to expand their job portfolio or are seeking national Certification / Qualification
Medium of Instruction:
Assessment and Certification
Participants who achieve 75% attendance and pass the end-of-course assessment will be awarded the Statement of Attainment.
15th to 18th August (English)
6.30pm to 10.30pm
Mode of Delivery:Classroom Learning
01st & 08th October 2022 (English)
9.00am to 6.00pm
Mode of Delivery:Online Learning
|Singapore Citizens (21-39 Yrs Old)
& Permanent Residents (21 & above)
|SG Citizens ≥ 40Yrs
|Full Course Fees (incl. 7% GST)||$513.60||$513.60|
|Amount Payable (incl. 7% GST)||$273.60||$177.60|
Prices shown are not inclusive of application fee and/or any other additional fees that may be stipulated.
|Course fees can be offset by using your SkillsFuture Credit!
UTAP - Get up to 50% Nett Course Fee support as an NTUC Member!
|In-Classroom Training||Synchronous e-learning|
|Course Support Period||28 Nov 2020 to 29 Sep 2022||07 Jun 2020 to 06 Jun 2022|
SCCIOB caters to the learning and development needs of a wide variety of corporate staff, including government officials, industry/company leaders & senior managers, working professionals and executives.Sign Up Today