Essential Aspects of Cargo Insurance and Claims
With losses and abandonment prevalent in the logistics industry, this course is essential to managers and executives in order to protect their interests from various potential risks.
- Nature of Marine Insurance
- Prime Functions of Marine Insurance
- Legal Aspects of Cargo Insurance:
- Insurable Interest
- Utmost Good Faith
- Proximate Cause
- Loss and Abandonment
- Technical Aspects of Institute of Cargo Clause:
- Explain the perils covered by Institute of Cargo Clauses A,B,C
- Explain the Exclusions
- Explain the Duration of Cover in a Cargo Policy
- Cover provided under the Institute Cargo Clauses of War/ Strikes
- How to file Cargo Claims
- Insured duties in the event of loss
Shipping agents, air-cargo service providers, warehouse providers, trading companies, cargo insurance claims administrators and those involved in logistics operation.
Medium of Instruction:
Assessment and Certification
Participants who fulfil at least 75% attendance for the whole course will be awarded the Certificate of Attendance
Mode of Delivery:TBA
Total Training Hours: 16 hours (2 days)
Registration Closing Date: 7 days before course commencement
|Full Course Fees (incl. 7% GST)||$374.50|
|Membership Fee (incl. 7% GST, non-refundable)||$53.50|
|SDF Training Grant is available for Singapore Citizens / PRs sponsored by local associations and SMEs. Terms & Conditions apply.
Course fees can be offset using your SkillsFuture Credit.
SCCIOB caters to the learning and development needs of a wide variety of corporate staff, including government officials, industry/company leaders & senior managers, working professionals and executives.Sign Up Today