WSQ Diploma in Service Leadership
Acquire the skills and competencies to operationalise and implement service excellence in your organisation.
- Learn how to innovate product or service offerings and ensure that it is in line with the customer's needs and expectations.
- Promote service innovation culture within the organisation and lead your team in generating service innovation ideas.
- Acquire the fundamental skills on how to develop manpower resource plan and evaluate performance of team in line with the service operations plan.
- Develop a service recovery framework and implement improvement plans to close service gaps. promoting a customer-centric environment and analyse the team’s performance to identify areas of improvement.
- Develop a service operations plan which is in line with the customer-focused strategy, communicate the service operations plan to the team, evaluate the service operations performance and implement corrective action for improvement.
- Assess and evaluate the effectiveness of service partnerships and implement continual improvements to strengthen relationships with service partners.
Develop New Products/Services
Gain the necessary skills and knowledge needed to develop new product or services to meet customer demands and expectations. Learners will be guided through the planning, development and implementation process of the newly developed product or service offering.
No DateLearn more
Foster Service Innovation
Promote service innovation culture in the organisation. Be involved in leading a team to generate service innovation ideas, facilitating its implementation and evaluating the success of implemented service innovation ideas.
Optimise Workforce for Service Excellence
Develop a manpower resource plan and optimise the use of workforce in a service environment. Learners will be able to evaluate the performance of the team and communicate manpower plans and changes to the workforce.
Analyse Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction to Develop Service Recovery Framework
Analyse customer data to improve service quality and customer satisfaction. Service gaps could be closed through implementation of the service improvement plans based on the structured service recovery framework.
Cultivate Workplace Relationships
Master the skills and knowledge required to cultivate harmonious and productive relationships in the workplace. Topics include building relationships, promoting diversity and managing conflict among team members.
Lead with Service Vision
Covers how to conform to the organisation’s customer-focused strategy to provide excellent service; to promote customer-centic environment and analyse how to improve team performance.
Leaders need to constantly take stock of themselves in terms of their capabilities, and be committed to self-development to capitalize on their strengths and address their weaknesses.
Develop Service Operations
Develop a service operations plan in order to deliver service excellence. It also includes evaluating the plan against key performance indicators and implementing corrective actions to improve performance.
Manage Partnerships for Service Excellence
Assess and evaluate the effectiveness of service partnerships and implement continual improvements to strengthen relationships with service partners.
SCCIOB caters to the learning and development needs of a wide variety of corporate staff, including government officials, industry/company leaders & senior managers, working professionals and executives.Sign Up Today