WSQ Retail Operations
Develop business opportunities, manage operational and service excellence plans besides order fulfilment and consistent customer experience across all stores as an Area Manager/District Manager.
In this course, equip yourself with the competencies of Retail Area Manager/District Manager. Learners will deepen their analytical skill not only in problem identification, service information and results to improve the organisation’s processes but also service challenges that allude to setting sales target management for the chain of outlets under their purview.
• Setting of operational goals and generate ideas to maintain and future proof business performance
• Develop effective customer loyalty programmes to attract potential and retain customers
• Identify problems and analyse service information that affect sales and customer relationship
• Evaluate existing business procedures and recommend improvements in alignment with organisational goals and procedures.
Course Participant Requirements
- Minimum O or N level and /or with at least 2 years of relevance experience
- Preferably between 21 and 69 years old,
- For applicants above 69 years old, he/she has to be
- Employed in the related industries together with a company recommendation letter.
- Physically fit enough to manage the job requirements of the Retail or relevant industries
- All course modules must be completed in sequence
- Course materials for e-learning based classes will be digital only
|Course Support Period|
Sales Target Management
Set, analyse and achieve store sales targets to guide sales performance in the store, evaluate and monitor store productivity against business objectives, as well as identify factors that affect sales operations in stores.
No DateLearn more
Idea Generation and Selection (RO)
Facilitate brainstorming discussions, encourage idea generation and share opinions so as to evaluate and shortlist new methods, procedures, techniques or systems according to business needs.
Manage customer loyalty and retention programmes within the organisation and train stuff to promote them as well as meeting service challenges.
Service Information and Results
Analyse customer data to establish and improve the level of service quality and customer satisfaction in the organisation, which includes implementing improvement plans to close gaps.
Develop service recovery frameworks, cascade service recovery procedures and evaluate impact of the strategies.
Identify root causes and underlying factors of problems or situations and deduce relevant linkages and patterns to identify key impact on systems and processes.
Evaluate, report and resolve service shortfalls in line with organisational policies and procedures and communicate to employees changes to operational processes that are to be implemented.
SCCIOB caters to the learning and development needs of a wide variety of corporate staff, including government officials, industry/company leaders & senior managers, working professionals and executives.Sign Up Today